- @TheOtherTracy: All I feel like doing right now is tweeting non-sequiturs.
- @twwombat: Lemon Lemurs?
- @TheOtherTracy: Biscuit disco.
- @twwombat: Mother Pheasant Plucker.
- @TheOtherTracy: Chain-link gazebo.
- @twwombat: Aquarium Mousetrap.
- @twwombat: Though I think we may be straying into band name territory.
- @TheOtherTracy: Mousse-based dental work.
- @twwombat: Handcart congregationalism.
- @TheOtherTracy: Band name is the name of my previous left shoe.
- @twwombat: ...in the whisky shower.
- @TheOtherTracy: Logical bean trails.
- @twwombat: "Bucky" Bradbury, western futurist.
- @TheOtherTracy: Leftover band-aid gravy.
- @twwombat: We Are The Hamlet's Father's Ghost In The Machine
- @TheOtherTracy: Blanche the grapes until the supine threshold has been reached.
- @twwombat: Subluxate the metatarsals, submerged in Napalmolive.
- @TheOtherTracy: To be, or slap someone on the wrists for yodeling.
- @twwombat: Having the consistency of bran.
- @TheOtherTracy: Blank stares into the vorpal netherdrome.
- @twwombat: Folded left-handed Huxleyism.
- @TheOtherTracy: Lacking the Proust of our yestergenerations.
- @twwombat: Pulling cotton candy from the tentacled maw.
- @TheOtherTracy: Zebra-striped blazing adjectives with buttery steeliness.
- @twwombat: Doing the tonsil cha-cha with garlic-stuffed olives.
- @TheOtherTracy: I think you win. I'm sequitur'ed out. Well done! =)
- @twwombat: Awesome! I was about to concede so I can get my daughter bathed.
- @TheOtherTracy: This slice of non-sequitur theater is brought to you by #SchoolDaze. Pick up your copy here!
- @twwombat: And definitely well-played, sir!
- @TheOtherTracy: Thanks!
- @twwombat: Thank =you=! I needed something silly after this frustrating day.
|Buy this from Tracy.|
Now let's take it one step further.
READER CHALLENGE: Pick one thing (word, concept, syllabic cadence, anything really) from this unrelated pile of absurdity and turn it into a game element, whether for Paranoia, Gamma World, School Daze, Call of Cthulhu, or whatever your fevered brain can think up. Post it somewhere and let me know about it in the comments.
Inspiration can come from anywhere if you let it. Even otherwise frivolous interactions like this. Now go shake your idea tree and let fall what may.