Winter Is Coming Festival on their blogs. I'll add more links as I find other links, so if you find a mention or if you mentioned Winter Is Coming yourself you can comment here or let me know via Twitter (@twwombat). I'd track twitter mentions as well, but I'd go completely batty trying to keep up with it. Suffice to say thank you for all the retweets and mentions!
I do want to specifically mention @blindgeekuk, who has been an unflagging supporter in word and deed since the start, and without whom Winter Is Coming might not even exist. I also want to shout out to @markmeredith, who volunteered to design and within a day publish the perfect stark logo for the event, pun fully and cheerfully intended.
I appreciate every mention given. Getting the word out isn't so much about tooting your own horn as it is about others, and I'm grateful for you exerting the effort, however trivial you may think it is, to help promote Winter Is Coming. Thank you!
Mentions on Other Sites
- Winter Is Coming on Dice Monkey, which contains the original logo image files courtesy of festival participant Mark Meredith.
- Weekly Roundup on Roving Band of Misfits, under whose auspices I participate in the Game Night Blog Carnival. And now a festival participant!
- Extra-Site Participation on Blood, Sweat, and Dice. A plug from festival participant Matt Brenner, winner of the PAX East 2011 GM's Challenge and fellow Birthright enthusiast.
- Argyle & Crew Reviewed and More on Troll In The Corner. My buddy and festival participant Ben Gerber gave us a shout. If you have elementary-age kids, check out his Argyle & Crew - how can you go wrong with a sock puppet RPG?
- Winter Is Coming on A Walk In The Dark. Festival participant David Flor, aka @BrainClouds, wrote up a quick overview of what he's doing and his experience so far. Can't wait to see his delve!
- Seasons on Dungeons and Imaginings. Here's an overview of an ambitious seasons-based plan from festival participant silentjudas. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Winter Is Coming! on The Iron Tavern. Festival participant IronWolf gives us a preview of the upcoming entries into the festival. I'm looking forward to the Linnorm Ice Throne - who couldn't use an artifact in Pathfinder?
- Winter Is Coming! on The Learning DM. Festival participant Marc Allie gives a preview of his entries. Thanks for the "great blog with a snappy title" comment!
- Winter Is Coming (Just Came) on The Spirits Of Eden. Festival participant Dennis, aka @WyattSalazar, mentioned the fun he had writing for Winter Is Coming and resolves to be better about participating in future blog carnivals.
- Winter Is Coming/Winter Is Here on the Dragonlance D&D Game Blog. Festival participant DMFumbl points regular readers of his blog over this way. Thanks!
- The Endless Winter and Upcoming Projects on A Walk In The Dark. Festival participant David Flor, aka @BrainClouds, recaps his delve and mentions plans to start charging money for it. Given the size and quality, it's well worth the money. If you liked that, he's got more projects on the way.
- Weekly Roundup: One Last Winter Is Coming Link Edition on Roving Band of Misfits, under whose auspices I participate in the Game Night Blog Carnival. This weekly roundup gives a recap of the festival, plus a link to a podcast episode detailing ways for players to add a cold theme to their character, colloquially called "Frost Cheese".
See the entries in the Winter Is Coming RPG Blog Festival.